IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ode to Crappiness
By – U2?

I am happy that I feel crappy


Because feeling crappy makes me happy


So, I don’t let crappiness


Steel my happiness!


So instead of moan


I could write a poem


How feeling crappy


Can’t make me unhappy


So let’s all hail


We’re going upscale


When we feel happy


About feeling crappie!


I am a phony


When I spew bologny


That I am not happy


When I feel crappie


If this makes you sad


It’s really too bad


Because the secret of happiness


You will find in crappiness


This I know


Because Illia told me so!


So – don’t let crappiness


Spoil your happiness!


(if it does, send Illia an email)!

Sent to me this morning by an enthusiastic Body Electronics student....remember where creativity sits...in the 7X7...
Feel WHAT you feel...with LOVE