IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Saturday, April 16, 2011

For those considering attending...

This weekend is for people interested in experiencing consistancy in the connection we all have in Heart.
In conscious connection with the One Heart we express harmoniously with All That IS.
Deepening the connection with our Nature, the Earth...and evolving the emotional body along with the programs (conscious, subconscious, unconscious) that we hold.
When we release judgement, and remember our connection with each other we live in harmony with each other...in Love.
This is the call of the Heart.
I'll share tools that have been given to me, and assisted me in my quest for living Heart.
We are all assisting one another.
I ask each one to share something of themselves during this time together, a poem...a story...food to share...whatever...
we will share lunch together in potluck....
Blessings~
Any questions please email me...
illaheart@yahoo.ca