IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

One of the teachings I was given this summer on the Holy Mountain of Shasta was
"Honour Your Essence".
I was shown where I had judged myself...ever so slightly...
One day while in the park...Sacramento Headwaters, family gathered to enjoy the moment...some playing crystal bowls, some carving  ceremonial head dress, some constructing musical instruments for teaching purposes...all in the Holy Vibe.
I was sitting silently enjoying the tones from the bowls..
"Honour Your Essence"....I heard over and over...
after a while Grace asked me if I would like to play a bowl....
OK...
I took the mallet and began to circle the lip, in a clockwise direction...
nothing..
several minutes...
nothing...
Grace looked on puzzled...
I heard.."Honour Your Essence".
I paused..took a deep breath...looked both ways...and began circling the lip counterclockwise.......immediate beautiful tone.
I played for several minutes, processing 'Honour Your Essence".
I discovered places within me that had judged this.
I released it...with Love..
Now I more fully Honour My Essence~