IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Saturday, August 28, 2010


Illia and Jane Brown~ Harrisburg PA 2006

 Jane and I talked on the phone last evening into the early morning hours.
Jane is the walking definition for diligence.
Those of you who have been at my events know stories of Jane, but for those of you who have not.....she began in B.E. in the 70's. 
She went to Woodrose on Maui in the 80's and is present with the teachings ALL the time.
Looking for whatever arrises for transmutation!
and she does this in deep humility!
Amazing really..
I love her so much as a human being... laughing together til tears flow.......
schweitzer shooters....
I remember a session a few years back......I had uncovered a good ol burning at the stake memory......she was right in there facilitating like a hawk.
I Love you Jane!