IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Some inspirations from people who have attending the Living Heart Intensive


I recently attended Living Heart Intensive with my spouse and found it to be a beautiful experience of opening for us as individuals, in our relationship together and with others. 
The Sufi Mystic Rumi says "Everyone sees the unseen in proportion to the clarity of his heart...
Our task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within ourselves that we have built against it". 
I have worked for many years on awareness and transmutation of those blockages. 
But still something was missing. 
I had forgotten what true heart love felt like; I had forgotten how to enter the sacred space in the heart; I had forgotten how to open to hear the whispers of heart... .
Illia and John's teachings served as a catalyst allowing for the experience of sacred heart and the knowing that we are all one.
To reconnect that love with a partner is truly a sacred experience... the highest form of creativity... expanding to all that is.

-Rose Canino







I attended the Living Heart Intensive in February 2011. I experienced some physical and emotional release during one specific exercise on the first day. The following morning I decided to check my blood pressure at home, and was amazed at readings I had not seen in years. I am totally convinced the results were because of my new learnings put into practice at the intensive workshop.
            Richard~ Canada