IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Thursday, October 18, 2007


Sedona Shamanic School
(see links)
Blue Cloud and Illa~
When I was a little girl, I thought I was Native Canadian. Inside I resonated with the Sacred Teachings, I sometimes call the Old Ways.
I longed for Sweat Lodge, and to be with others who saw Nature and knew our integral connection.
Blue Cloud and son, Seth Coronado embraced me regardless of skin colour, and welcomed me to Sweat Lodge, sharing Sacred Teachings without any hesitation, which assisted me in uncovering memories of the Old Days, and the Old Ways when we lived in Peace and Harmony here on Planet Earth.
I give thanks to all who are open to share and recieve Sacred knowledge, those who desire from their hearts, to live in humble harmony with Nature, to be willing to heal, and once again live in Love here on Planet Earth. And So It Is