IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Sunday, April 17, 2011





















Dr. John Whitman Ray
December 22, 1934- April 21, 2001

Ten years since the passing of John,
and what a ten years it has been.

One blizzardy snow blowing night in rural Ontario, I saw some headlights making there way in the lane.
Who would possibly be out on a night like this.
It was a man who sometimes stopped on his way through for a bed and some good conversation.
This night he shared he had discovered a healing modality without comparison.
He enthusiastically raved of the regenerative techniques and consciousness freedom...
I listened without much care, as I had recently completed a gruelling 10 years of studying Ayurveda, and had signed a lease with a naturopath and had finally set up a practice.
He told me he was coming back through the area and he was happy to share it with whomever i could gather. I agreed.
I brought about a dozen holistically minded friends together and he came back through with videos and books...and enthusiasm.
He put on a video, and as I was mostly disinterested I went to the kitchen to prepare some tea.
I heard John's voice BOOM from the other room....and my whole body shook...awakened.. my heart opened and I felt the deepest Love fill me and surround me.
Well that was it...
what else could I do.....but pay attention.
I bought all the books, videos...etc...
and set off to learn what this was all about.
It wasn't long before John was teaching me in dreamtime...every night I could hardly wait to get to sleep to receive more...
I ate breathed and slept Body Electronics.
John announced he was coming over from NZ to teach an Instructor's course in Canada in June/July of 2001....I was going!
I sent John a letter to a PO Box, #66...
as he had to do everything in twelve.
I said....if I may be of service in any way. shape or form....
well...he took that seriously....and from then on in he stalked me day and night.
No going back now...
After he passed...he gave me teaching after teaching...
then after a few months he said ' you have to go to Doug'...
Doug to my knowledge was still in NZ, yet I sent him an e-mail expressing my interest.
He wrote he was giving an Intensive in Michigan...and that I was welcome to attend.
I looked on the map, and it was less than an hours drive from my home.
And so it began with Doug. I went faithfully on to learn over the next years....from Doug....with John over my left shoulder.
I began Instructing in 2003, and have continued to this day.
It has not been easy...
yet I see the Beauty all around...
and what a Joy to see consciousness change...
People releasing the held pain and living free....and ever more free.
Thanks John....I think....

and up up and upscale further still.