IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Friday, April 09, 2010

 




Drunvalo and Illia after Ceremony on the
 Island of the Moon
Lake Titicaca.

Last evening my sons cleaned up to prepare for guests.
They put a pile of my things for me to put away.
This morning while looking at the pile, Serpent of Light by Drunvalo caught my eye....I hadn't read it in years.
I opening it to the exact page where he describes the Peruvian trip.
Soon, tears came as I recalled the Power and Energy that propelled us on that journey.
 Here is a story of one of my experiences...
When Drunvalo first mentioned the trip to me in 2003, I felt a stirring, but it seemed unlikely.
The Beings that talk to me, said you are going and you are to take the Eagle Feather.
mmmmm
I had one Eagle Feather that had been gifted to me about 20 years prior, which i had used in Ceremony all those years.
I said 'not this Eagle Feather', I'm not beyond disagreement.
so, i went on a quest for the 'feather'.
I knew where to go and soon found someone with a feather.
He handed it to me, and my heart sank, it had a broken quill, and I knew I couldn't take this one...
I lamented about this stubbornly, even feeling I didn't need to go to Peru.
But not a chance, 'they' (my Guides) wouldn't leave me alone....awake or asleep they pestered me.
AHHHHH
I finally surrendered, wrapped the Eagle Feather so dear to my heart, in a beautiful piece of silk, and I went to Peru.
They said I would know the exact moment as to where the Feather was to go.
and I did
It was about midnight, the Energy was really high...when I saw Drunvalo walking up the brick hilly walkways in the little town created at the foot of Machu Picchu. 
I had to dodge through the crowds, beacause Drunvalo doesn't go anywhere slow.
Eventually I shouted his name and he stopped suddenly and turned with a smile.
I opened my bag, that I was babying on the trip, and reached in to get the cloth wrapped Feather. With two hands I passed it to his open hands, he slowly and tenderly opened the cloth, and his eyes got big, and he was even a little surprised. He asked what he was to do with it, i replied 'You'll know'.
 As Drunvalo writes he exchanged it in Ceremony. I'm not to write about the Ceremony now, maybe someday.