IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Drunvalo and I met for the first time in these human bodies, in August 2003 in Toronto.
The first day we meditated together, 'starting up' our MerKaBa fields, the great blackout of the eastern seaboard occurred.
 This was a beautiful time together, without electrical interference for several days....we stayed late into the night with candles listening to Drunvalo and awareness expanded in this Love.
In 2004, I travelled to Peru with Drunvalo's vision of Call of the Condor.
He writes of this trip in the book Serpent of Light. There are many experiences that came out of this, the name Illia was given by one of the Keepers of Machu Picchu in Ceremony.
I provided the Eagle Feather from the North, as I was instructed.
I think it was 2005 when I made my way to Northern Quebec to take part in a Living In the Heart gathering with Drunvalo, when we again experienced electrical outage due to a large snowstorm, and again we got to spend an extra day together free of interference...we danced with Joy!