IAO Valley Maui

IAO Valley Maui
click on pic for Whole Earth Health

Friday, December 26, 2008

BODY ELECTRONICS POINTHOLDING WEEKEND~
January 17/18, 2009~ 9:00-6:00

Thank you to All who responded and are planning to attend.
Here are a few ways to prepare~
Nutritionally ~
A lot can and has been said about this, to simplify I ask that all participants read through the Body Electronics websites provided on the links on B.E. pg. on my site.
From this one will have a few perspectives, which may be helpful in making personal decisions.
I ask that all participants come sufficiently fortified with ENZYMES, MINERALS (liquid and caps, from Enzymes International), ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS, PROBIOTICS, for more details please e-mail me.
Be aware of including/adding LIVE food to the diet, keeping active and breathing DEEP.

Meditate

Also, please read How We Heal, by Doug Morrison

The weekend is by donation.
E-mail me with any questions~
bodyelectronics1@yahoo.ca
Illia~